Monday, July 6, 2009

Pit Bull

Today has been relatively uneventful, but I'll tell you all about it anyway!
So, there is this little Pit Bull pup who lives a few houses down, he was out running around last night in the rain, so my husband and I let him sleep in the garage last night. There is a nice big rug in there, and we gave him a bowl of food. My husband forgot to let him out this morning, so I woke up to the most massive pile of poop ever in there! Yuck! I know it sounds gross, but I left it there, because I wanted it to harden up a little before I made a bigger mess out of it. Anyways, he's a sweet puppy.
Well, I started off today with a smoothie, as usual. It had a banana, apple juice, and frozen mixed berries. The kids had a bowl of oatmeal, orange juice and a banana. My two year old spilled large amounts of juice all over the place...you know, orange juice is kinda hard to clean up! I just gave my kids their all time favorite lunch...peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I swear they would eat those every day if I let them!
So, now it is about 3pm and my husband will be home soon. When he gets here, we are all going to the gym, I haven't worked out in two days. The kids love going because they get to play with other kids while we exercise.

Time to get ready to go...till we blog again!

No comments: